Sunday, September 5, 2021

Oxal Channeling – September 5 2021


Introduction

It has been three weeks since engaging in meditation beneath the tree that I frequent for this purpose, and this morning I determined to get on my bicycle and ride to that destination. Yet, every time I approach my bike and stepped outside it began to rain. After three attempts, I gave it up as a lost cause, and decided instead to perform an Earth healing meditation in the backyard, from where I might quickly step inside if I should become too wet.

It was a very quiet period in the early afternoon by the time I was sufficiently settled, and entered the meditative state after a few moments if my usual preamble. In this healing meditation, I project my awareness high above the Earth into outer space and radiate light, infused with heart-felt love, back upon the planet. I watched as a matrix grid of golden-light spread out and covered the Earth, with every point of intersection also spawning a vertical line of light that penetrated toward the planets core.

Anyway, it was a pretty vivid experience of dislodging and overturning the dark, static energies holding sway over the planet and replacing them with the love infused Creator light. After a time, it felt that this was complete and still feeling comfortable and relaxed, I called upon the Confederation of Planets in Service to the One Infinite Creator to communicate with me. I sensed a few attempts at connection until at last Oxal came through in a clear and discernible fashion and passed my challenges.

Meditation

I am Oxal. I communicate now, my brother, for the time is short in your period of counting.

We come to you today, in this new configuration of energetic frequencies without the support of the entity known as Tree. We offer our humble observations and understandings on your circumstances at the present, and encourage you to see past the darkness ahead and focus on the enlightened and new opportunities that rise on the other side. Stay positive, for you are a light unto others, and maintain your daily practice of meditation as a primary commitment of your physical existence.

It is only through this utility of meditation that you can maintain the subje … we correct … the objective perspective that is necessary to carry yourself and your loved ones through the weeks and the months ahead.

(…Long pause…)

You will soon see the pressures on the rulers of your society begin to overwhelm their plans for global control.

(…Long pause…)

In the hierarchical control paradigm, my friend, there is very limited room for those who would seek the pinnacle of that paradigm, and hence the competition for that position is intense and is intensifying on a daily basis. The focus on attaining that pinnacle position is all encompassing for those in pursuit of it, thus they are every increasing their efforts and activities in the attainment of their objective. It is only natural that those pursuing such objectives eventually clash and must resolve the hierarchical relationship amongst themselves. For their respective minions, this is not without consequence and the term “collateral damage” is an apt description for the consequences of such a confrontation. It is unfortunate, but inevitable, that such a confrontation will occur and indeed, it is soon to be observed in your space-time reality.

As we say, as this occurs, focus not on the transitory events but on the future potentials from the reduction in controls that afford the population the opportunities to step beyond the bondage of their enslavement. It is darkest before the dawn, be confident that the sun will rise again.

We thank you my brother for the opportunity and invitation to communicate with you on this day, and we leave you now in the love and the lights of our infinite Creator.

Adonai. Adonai.

Epilogue

I’m not sure how to follow up on this, except to observe that it sounds as though the state of affairs on the planet are coming to a head of some sort. I’m not sure what this really means, but it seems to be inferring a timeframe of weeks and months, rather than years. I guess, there is little to do, but recommit to a daily regime of meditation and be aware of the need to keep calm if/when things hit the fan.

I hope we can each offer the light, love and support necessary to assist our respective loved ones through any difficult times they might be challenged with.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment