Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Hatonn Channeling - September 18 2021


 

Introduction

This was a very difficult and uncomfortable meditation session for some reason. I was unable to ride to the meditation tree, so decided to sit again on the grass in the backyard. For whatever reason, there was a sense of miss-alignment or of not quite being in tune and I felt that the experience rendered a garbled message, so was not in any rush to transcribe it.

However, as I began to type up the message, I noticed that there was an increasing clarity as the communication continued, in the end providing an interesting message about the power of influence our actions have when one is aligned to the Love of the Creator.

Meditation

I (very long pause) I am Hatonn. I communicate now, my brother.

It is with great pleasure that I come to you this sma.., I correct this instrument, … It is with great pleasure that I come to you this day, to share with you our energies and perceptions on the nature of the Creation that we share together. Your (pause) heart is a (very long pause … lost connection)  

We will start again. We were saying that your mind is a storehouse for your perceptions in this material reality and the conduit through which such perceptions are interpreted. These perceptions, my friend, are interpreted through the many biases and mental distortions that affect the, might we say, focus on your experience. These distortions are caused by the confusion that you hold over the nature of your experience and the beliefs you have constructed to make sense of that experience, through the facility of the rational mind.

Unfortunately for you, it is the nature of this experience that you enjoy that your perceptions are constrained to what is defined by your senses in this material body. Within this physical body, you are restrained from perceptions available through higher order senses and you attempt to fill in the gaps, as you say, in order to make sense, or rather, construct a cohesive understanding of your existence. But while your awareness is constrained to this … we correct this instrument… constrained by this physical body, your experience and influence radiates outwards, into the Creation, well beyond the ability of your perceptions … (pause).

The more you are attuned to the will of the Creator, my friend, the greater is the influence you have beyond your physical perceptions and the more your will gaze in wonder at the effects of your influence, as your experience increasingly moves within spheres of synchronicity with relationships that exist between events and experience that you unconsciously recognise, but are unable to define. This my friend, is the game of faith for you to believe in the influence of the outcomes that you have wrought, even though you may not perceive all of the causal links.

So, have faith, my brother, and step forward in confidence that your actions and efforts, where aligned with love, will bring you the outcomes of your desires.

We leave you now, my brother, in the love and in the light of the One Infinite Creator. (pause) Adonai, dear one, Adonai.

Epilogue

There is nothing for me to say here, except even as I type those words, I am prompted to refer to a quote from the Gospel of Thomas, as some for of support for this message. I do not know what saying that would be, so let’s check …

82. Jesus said, "Whoever is near me is near the fire, and whoever is far from me is far from the (Father's) kingdom."

I find a strong correlation with saying 82, where the use of the term “fire” reflects the concept of radiating influence, and proximity to Jesus reflect the concept of being attuned to the will of the Creator. Indeed, the entire dialogue from Hatonn could be paraphrased within this saying of Jesus as follows:

“Whoever is aligned to the will of the Creator, radiates their influence throughout all of the physical experience, and whoever is not aligned to the will of the Creator is isolated in their action.”

May we each align to the love of the Creator and be the change we wish to see in this world.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment