Saturday, June 5, 2021

Latwii Channeling – June 6, 2021

Introduction

Well another Sunday and I was inspired to back up my Earth Healing meditation overnight with a morning bike ride and a trip to my meditation tree. While preparing for the ride, I was thinking I might make connection with the "Confederation of planets in service to the one infinite Creator" and ask "how I might be of optimal service to the Creator at this time?". So I jumped on the bicycle and rode into a cold and biting wind for about 45 minutes, with leg muscles crying out from having spent the preceding week behind a desk. 

I got to the tree and did a light workout of sit-ups, push-ups and chin-ups on the equipment available for that, and feeling I had adequately released the accumulated nervous energy, I made an offering to the spirit of the tree and then arranged myself under it. By the time I had completed all the preparatory sets to get into the meditative state, the question I had anticipated asking was long gone from my mind. Instead, I settled into awareness within the present moment, made my connection and asked "how I may optimise my practice to more rapidly progress toward enlightenment?" 

The following is a transcript of the recording I made.  

Meditation

I am Latwii. I communicate now. I come to your calling and to support your meditation practice. We encourage you to maintain and continue with your practice through all the days you are upon this planet. 

We hear your question about how you may optimise your practice, to more rapidly attain the states of enlightenment that you seek. We say to you, my brother, that the daily commitment to a period of solitude where you can plumb the depths of your connection to the Creator in meditation, is the path to optimise your attainment. And it is only through that practice of consistent meditation that you may build on your attainments in a compounding way to gain that which you seek. 

Without the consistency and commitment, the compounding effect does not apply and you are forever progressing and retracing, progressing and retracing, and it prolongs your existence within this density. 

You must overcome your aversion to the daily practice. Through reason (said with a slight laugh) your will understand that it is of little effort to make for the benefits received. And yet, you are continually encouraged by the world around you to ignore this primary importance … we correct this instrument … ignore this activity of primary importance. 

You must fortify your will against the illusion within which you are immersed. It tells you there is no other existence, than that of the material one. Consider if you will, that those who are encouraging you to believe such things do not believe them themselves, and are subjugating you to their will, that they may achieve greater spiritual power. 

It is an intricate and convoluted game that they play, and the illusion is so comprehensive that the only way to escape it is through the practice of meditation where the outside world is ignored … (long pause) … While the illusion exists outside of you, your objective assessment of it can only come from an internal perspective. This is why meditation is the key to escaping the illusion. 

Do you have another question, my brother?

… (long pause) … 

If there are no further questions, we might leave you to your contemplation and support you energetically in your meditation. 

Go forth in the confidence of the realisation that you are one with the Creator. 

Adonai, my friend, Adonai. 

Reflection 

On reflection of the session on my ride back home, I was a sense of something approaching disappointment that my questioning was so mundane. I guess there is just so many ways they can say that meditation is critical to one's progress, so I will have to respect the effort of their communication more and consider and document my questions beforehand. However, there are some golden nuggets in there still, such as Meditation being the only way to hold an objective view of the subjective sensual experience of the material world.   

Again, I also find a strong correspondence between this message and with the Gospel of Thomas:

21. Mary said to Jesus, "What are your disciples like?"

He said, "They are like little children living in a field that is not theirs. When the owners of the field come, they will say, 'Give us back our field.' They take off their clothes in front of them in order to give it back to them, and they return their field to them.

For this reason I say, if the owners of a house know that a thief is coming, they will be on guard before the thief arrives and will not let the thief break into their house (their domain) and steal their possessions.

As for you, then, be on guard against the world. Prepare yourselves with great strength, so the robbers can't find a way to get to you, for the trouble you expect will come.

Let there be among you a person who understands.

When the crop ripened, he came quickly carrying a sickle and harvested it. Anyone here with two good ears had better listen!"

May we each find that time to commit to a daily practice that we may realise our fullest potentials and make the best possible transition from this world when that time comes. ❤🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment