Sunday, June 27, 2021

Latwii Channeling – June 27 2021

 


Introduction

Sunday morning arrived and after a week of mostly terrible weather, it was a pleasant relief to be able to jump back on the bicycle and ride out to the meditation tree.

I hadn’t articulated a proper question and so was uncertain what would happen. Indeed, I was uncertain if I would even get to communicate with the Confederation of Planets because the past two meditations I had been called back into the inner-realms and been engaged by a new presence. It was totally unexpected on the first occasion and then on the second, I had an idea that I would find him again awaiting my entrance. Indeed, the mystery surrounding appearance of this fellow into my meditation space had my head spinning as that had never really happened before. However, he passed my psychic challenges (to confirm his nature and intentions were as “a servant of the Love, Light and Healing Energies of the One Infinite Creator for the greatest good of all.”) so I was open to his engagement. He introduced himself as Malchizedek (I had to look up the spelling) and offered himself as an instructor.

I had heard of the name Malchizedek before, in association with Drunvalo Malchizedek and his Merkabah Meditation that I ran into back in the early 2000’s, but had not really had any clarity around who, or what “Malchizedek” was.

At any rate, this was giving me some confusion and after I positioned myself beneath the tree, entered my meditation state and finally engaged the Confederation of Planets, Latwii came to the call and very promptly picked out this issue to speak to, identifying that I had a number of unasked questions around it.

Meditation

I am Latwii. I communicate now, my brother. We thank you for inviting us to share this time with you in your seeking and contemplation in meditation.

(Long pause) ….

We scan your mind for questions and see a confusion of thoughts that exist, for which you have been considering the significance. If we can take but one of those thoughts and unpick it a little, so to speak, we would take the question of your recent experience with the one known as Malchizedek. This entity has come to you through the inner-planes of the Earth as a guide to instruct you on the ways of utilising and manipulating the light of the Infinite Creator. We sought the term “Intelligent Energy” but accept your transposition of “light” in its stead, for they are equivalent in concept. However, the description of Intelligent Energy may perhaps provide more understanding of the characteristics of the light of the Creator. For the consciousness of the Creator is embedded with that light, making it intelligent and apt for the (pause) moulding, one might say, by those entities who can realise their connection to the Creator.

Once the connection is penetrated and realisation of the unity in the Creation is attained, then one may consciously, through that unity, instruct the intelligent energy of the creation to become an active creator of your own experience. The exercises provided by the one known as Malchizedek are intended to be used once the unity of the Creator is penetrated in your consciousness.

Said in another way, my brother, once your ignorance is eradicated, you may consciously manipulate the Creation of which you are a part.

We sense you query on the nature of this entity Malchizedek, and can share with you this energy has existed within the human experience on this Earth plane since the attainment of 3rd density lifeforms. He is an original master of the inner planes of your planetary experience and exists to guide those advanced seekers into the path of co-creation.

(extended pause) … He comes to you know, my brother, because you have raised your energetic level, so to speak, to be in tune with that level of awareness that Malchizedek is in harmony with. You may view this as a stepping stone, shall we say, on your path to becoming a realised entity in this density of your Earthly experience. However, we caution that it is only through persistence that you will arrive at your destination. And without that, you will forever be scratching the surface of the true nature of your existence.

Go forth, therefore, with the commitment and will to claim your position on the road to eternity and unity with the Creator.

Adonai, my brother, Adonai.

Epilogue

I now have some context for who this Malchizedek entity is and it provides me an appreciation for his nature, background and reason for connecting with me. It would seem I have things to learn from him to progress on this path. I certainly do not want to be trapped “scratching the surface” of my true nature.

May we each find the inspiration and motivation to persist with great will on our path towards enlightenment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment