Sunday, May 30, 2021

Latwii Channeling – May 23, 2021

Introduction

Another fine late Autumn afternoon on Sunday, and after a morning of household cleaning chores and a light lunch, I again jumped on the bicycle for a ride to my favourite meditation tree.

This time I was planning on the purpose and method of my meditation as I rode along the road and pathways. By the time I got to the tree I had determined that the best possible use of my meditation time would be to seek guidance for progressing on the path towards enlightenment. Based on the clarity of communications received previously, the method of enquiry I determined was through engagement with the "Confederation of Planets in Service to the Infinite Creator." 

So, as I settled into my posture under the Tree, having again made some offerings of water to it, I setup my recording app and anticipated diving straight into communion with these other-worldly entities. However, my mind was initially unsettled, so I spent the first 15 minutes simply eradicating the stream of thoughts that were bombarding my awareness, enticing me to follow them off on a random escapade to nowhere. After settling my mind into a point of consistent focus (single-pointedness), I was able at last to reach out and request the connection.  

Meditation

I am Latwii. I greet you my brother in the light and the love of the one infinite creator, in whose service we are. We thank you for the opportunity to share this time with you today, and we acknowledge your persistence in seeking the truth of the nature of your reality and applaud your effort to continue. 

How may we help you today, my brother? Do you have a question?

(I mentally ask a question) ... We understand that your question is in relation to realising an enlightened state of being, as you call it, the Bodhi Mind, and how you may step forward into this realisation. We say to you, my brother, that it is precisely through the efforts you are making now that you, step by step, remove the delusions that exist to cloud the clarity of your enlightened mind. For as you have been told numerous times, that there is nothing to attain to reach enlightenment. Nothing that you don’t already have is needed. All you must do is penetrate the unity and the connection that you share with the infinite intelligence of the creator. That connection is within you and your path to realising that connection as your reality, is through shedding, one after the other, the delusion of ideas and obsessions that cloud your mind and hide your true nature from you. 

Do not grasp for this attainment, however, for that desire to realise enlightenment is itself an obstacle to remove before such realisation is possible. Instead, seek out the heart, the love, the compassion … (pause) and … (long pause) …

I am Latwii. We are again with you, brother. Our communications were interrupted as your logical mind sought to pre-emptively speak words that we had yet to provide. We are re-tuning your vibratory field, to bring it into closer alignment with our own. (long pause… then communications restart but at a slower pace and significantly quieter) …

I am Latwii. We greet you again my brother, in the light and the love of the one infinite creator. We find that your setting aside of conscious control of your speech organs allows us better communication through to you at this time. 

We were saying that your path to enlightenment, as you call it, is through realising the detached compassion for all beings. That is the natural state of the Creator. For you are the Creator, and as the Creator, you are naturally loved and cherished, along with all other aspects of the Creator. That is the gateway, my brother, to realisation of the true state of your existence. 

Rely not on others to guide you on this path any further, for they cannot convey accurately the inner landscapes that you must traverse to reach your goal. That is a very personal journey. But you know the destination, so you can step forward on the path by releasing all attachments and delusions and concepts that are not consistent with detached compassion and love for all. Arbitrary preferences, likes and dis-likes, all merge into one as you embrace the energy of the Creator. 

(I silently ask another question) ... We are aware that you ask about Guanyin Bodhisattva and how he may assist you realise your potential. The one known as Guanyin has manifest multiple times on this Earth plane and attained advance … (pause)… we correct this instrument … and has brought forward the higher frequencies of the creator into this world to teach, demonstrate and support those in need. His spirit is as one with the Creator, as you are one with the Creator and we point out that the Guanyin that you seek for assistance is inside you, is part of you, as you are part of he. 

It is with that realisation of unity that you can allow the energetic reconfiguration of your energetic bodies to better align with the harmonics of the Creator. And if you conceive of Guanyin as providing this assistance, then very well, but do not delude yourself in thinking that he is separate from yourself. 

We feel the pain in your body encroaching on our connection and take our leave at this time.

I am Latwii. And we thank you again for this opportunity to speak to you at this time. Go forth in confidence that you are the Creator as much as Buddhas and Bodhisattvas are the Creator. 

Adonai, my friend, Adonai. 

Epilogue

How direct and simple an explanation for seeking within oneself is that sentence, "Rely not on others to guide you on this path any further, for they cannot convey accurately the inner landscapes that you must traverse to reach your goal." 
This really was a subtle admonishment to me, before I asked the next question, for I had in mind the idea still that an external party, namely the great Bodhisattva of compassion, Guanyin (or Avalokiteśvara, in Sanskrit) would be able to provide a bit of a shortcut through the inner-work necessary to step forward on the path. This idea came from having read the "Universal Gateway of Guanyin Bodhisattva Sutra" the evening before, where Gautama Buddha explains why Guanyin Bodhisattva is called the "Perceiver of Callings of the World." 

What I understand from this clarification on 3rd Party assistance is that while I may implore the essence of Guanyin to inspire or energetically support my practice, I must be resolved to do what is necessary to clear the path through my inner landscape of conceptual distortions and mental afflictions to realise my union with the Creation. 

"I call upon Guanyin Bodhisattva to support my practice with effortless alertness and determination."

May we each overcome our own obstacles and attain the highest perfect wisdom in realisation of the Self. 🙏💓

No comments:

Post a Comment