Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Oxal Channeling - August 8 2021

 


Introduction

Sunday afternoon, the weather was perfect and I enjoyed a lovely ride out to the Meditation tree again. There was nothing much different in the context of this meditation. I entered the meditation state through the same process I usually employ and have outlined previously, but on this occasion a new member of the “Confederation of Planets in service to the One Infinite Creator” responded to my request for communication. The group entity known as Oxal introduced itself and had my analytical mind immediately suspicious.

I was not expecting another entity to introduce themselves, and was aware of not wanting to appear to be copying the material of LL Research, so I was suddenly in a defensive state of mind and issuing my challenges to this would-be interlocutor. 

“Are thou a true and faithful servant of the One Infinite Creator for the greatest good of all?” is my standard challenge and I issued this three times. On each occasion I received an affirmative response and only then did I invite this entity to communicate.

Meditation

I am Oxal. I communicate with you now from the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator.

We thank you for this opportunity to share our thoughts with you at this time and to share our vibrations, might we say, our love with you. You are loved wholeheartedly by all of the Creation (pause…) Just as you love and cherish the appendages of your body that allow you to manipulate and operate within this material illusion, so too are you loved and cherished as a unique and important appendage of the Creator to manipulate and operate within this material illusion.

You are indeed a priceless and unique aspect of the Creator and while you may not feel that you are in an intimate sense of(?) knowing and acknowledgement, nevertheless you are still that which you are.

We come forward today to share with you this existence of being the Creator and encourage you to relax into that awareness that you may open your heart to (pause…) the reality of this experience that you have chosen to share with those entities that surround you (long pause…) in everyday activities. Be aware and acknowledge that those other entities are also beloved of the Creator and are most intimately your brothers and sisters sharing this journey with you.

If you can embrace those about you, as we embrace you for your unique qualities and complimentary vibrations, then you are stepping beyond the illusion and abiding in the reality that is hidden from many in this world. Embrace that love for your spiritual siblings in every moment and see the truth of the Creation before you. Ignore the role and importance of others to the Creator, and abide in the illusion that has been cast upon this sphere.

Judge not harshly the mistakes of others. Neither judge harshly your own mistakes as they might appear. For everything is an expression of perfection in the moment that it occurs and while you may have aspirations for further experiences, you should embrace the situation you find yourself in at the present moment. If your expression in that moment is less than you would hope for, release all concern and try again. For this moment is all that there is, in truth, and it does not make for a pleasant existence to be frustrated, guilt ridden or to abide in some other emotion, when all one truly hopes for is to abide in the grace of the One Infinite Creator. And that grace is achieved through love.

We thank you, my brother, for this opportunity to share these few thoughts with you at this time and encourage you to “seize the day”, as you say, and realise the truth of love in every moment. Adonai, dear one, Adonai.

Epilogue

It is interesting listening to this recording while transcribing it, as I remember the altered state of awareness I had on my ride back home. I was full of recognition and love for all the people I encountered on the trail and the road and there was a palpable difference in my relationship with the world. For that short period on the ride home I was able to “realise the truth of love in every moment” and get a sense of what it might be to perpetually abide in grace.

Honestly, until listening to this recording, I had completely forgotten about that sensation and that experience. I guess once one steps back into the role of one plays in their everyday relationships it is difficult to sustain that sense of love for very long. In this communication, Oxal is asking us to continually practice stepping back into that place of peace with its sense of love for all beings. Even when “your expression in that moment is less than you would hope for”, Oxal says, just relax and try again.

My goodness, in this very moment, I am practicing what Oxal has shared and as I step back into the place of peace, I feel again the sensation in my chest of unconditional love for all the other entities that share this exitance with me. I invite you all, even for just a moment, to pause and step into that place of peace and feel the love flow through you for the Creation and those that are sharing this experience with you. That’s the feeling I have now and when I was returning from Sunday’s meditation session.

Imagine sharing your world with others who also live in that open hearted affection for everything around them!

May we each find our way to perpetually abide in that state of grace and awareness of the Creator.



No comments:

Post a Comment