Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Message from Gaia

 

 


Last Friday I enjoyed a period of meditation in the morning. It was a lovely morning, and possibly the last warm days of Autumn, so I choose to sit on the grass in the garden. This is not so unusual as I find something very energising about meditating outside in direct contact with the Earth and often do it when the weather permits. So that was the circumstance in which I arranged myself on two small cushions, lit a stick of incense and commenced my period of meditation. 

I had arranged a global Earth Healing meditation on Saturday and this was on my mind, and after a period of concentration in Calm Abiding, I was drawn again to enter the inner-realms where I sometimes make contact with the entity I conceive of as the Earth Goddess, Gaia. 

As I write this I recognise, or at least the thought enters my mind completely unbidden, that I am procrastinating in prose, further delaying the articulation of the Communication I received. Which is true enough, I guess, but I do think that it is necessary to frame these sort of communications in some personal context so as to allow the reader to more intimately connect with the message. 

That being said, the heart of the message Gaia imparted was quite direct and brief. 

The turmoil is about to increase.
The global energies of darkness are at risk of enforcing their structures of control across all the populations of the world, and it is necessary to disrupt these actions. The earth changes are an effective means to redirect the energies of the populace towards true service to others, while exposing the empty irrelevance of the powers of control and their ill intent towards the populations in promoting fear to entrain them towards compliance. 
There is a war for control of the Earth being waged and you are all volunteers who have chosen to join the fight by lending your energies to the world at this time. Your timing was perfect to be where you are right now, and all you need do is believe in your power as sovereign entities able to recreate the world, outside of the existing controlling paradigm of limitation.

While writing the above for this post, the following words were also received, and as they seem to flow on from the message of Gaia I include them below. 

The abundance of the universe is infinite and you can access this directly, without intermediaries, through love. Just open your heart in love toward others and by sustaining this higher frequency you unlock the ability for infinity to flow through you and into the world.  

It is with love, therefore, that I share this communication. It is always a challenge of faith to publish something that is able to be scrutinised for its veracity and accuracy. But I am as interested an observer as you in this regard and will watch on with interest to see if there is increased turmoil originating from the natural world.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment